Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Coffee


I love coffee so I went in search of interesting facts that I didn't know about coffee. I hope you will find some of them interesting, too.

Did you know:
~Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world, with oil being the first?
~Dark roasted coffee has less caffeine because caffeine is burned out as the beans are roasted?
~There are approximately 24,000 coffee shops across the USA?
~Coffee was the first food to be freeze-dried?
~Hawaii is the only U.S. State to grow coffee?
~Americans consume 400 million cups of coffee per day?

Considering that nine ounces is considered a cup, how many cups per day do you contribute to that 400 million?

1 comment:

  1. That is another interesting fact. Hawaii is the only US state to grow coffee... I didn't know that. I figured because there was coffee name "americano" that more states would grow coffee, yet turns out cafe americano is just a watered down espresso.

    ReplyDelete